PackardDierking offers substantial expertise in assisting U.S. businesses and individuals with cross-border business transactions and advising foreign clients regarding operations and investments in the United States. We counsel clients on a broad range of international transactions, including:
- International distribution and agency contracts
- Manufacturing agreements
- Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Software licensing & technical support contracts
- Trademark registration in the U.S. and other countries
- Cross-border technology licensing
- Sales of goods to customers outside the U.S.
- Joint ventures and unique strategic relationships
- Establishment of foreign subsidiaries and branches
- International management, consulting and services agreements
- Protection of intellectual property rights in other countries
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other compliance issues
We have long-standing relationships with legal counsel in many foreign countries, which permits us to arrange for high quality representation of our clients in many overseas jurisdictions. We will be pleased to make those introductions when you need legal expertise abroad.